All inclusive Antigua
If total relaxation is on the agenda, Pineapple Beach Club is the way to go. Notoriously laid-back, this all-inclusive resort is positioned on 30 peaceful beachfront acres, guaranteeing stunning ocean views and a true Caribbean experience. Accommodation options reflect Caribbean architecture; one, two and three-story buildings are available.
From £97 pppnt AI
Pineapple Beach ClubBook Now Book by 30 September 2019
This resort caters to those 16 years and older, and the casual vibe will ensure you and your party experience absolute Antiguan tranquillity.
All-inclusive accommodation at Pineapple Beach Club are luxury, comfortable and functional. All rooms have air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, mini fridges and many have either a balcony or patio. Find out more about the accommodation options below.
- Pool Terrace Rooms: Views of the garden or new pool from private balcony or patio. En suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Waterfront rooms: Newly refurbished, this two-story building is made up of one-bedroom waterside rooms with one king bed and brand-new shower facilities.
- Beachfront rooms: The two-story beachfront option is newly refurbished, with the option of two double beds or one king bed. The brand-new bathrooms have bathtubs with a shower fitted above. The ground floor rooms have private patios, and the second-floor rooms include a shared balcony to enjoy the view.
- Oceanview rooms: These hillside rooms are the largest rooms available, with king-size beds, separate vanity areas and private balconies or patios overlooking the sea.
- Premium Oceanview Rooms: Single story rooms with panoramic views of the resort and ocean from a private balcony. En suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Garden view rooms: Most of these rooms offer one queen or two double beds, but a few have one king bed with rattan furnishings. All rooms overlook manicured gardens, and a few have partial ocean views.
There are many dining options, catering to every palate and whim! Find out more about the restaurants available at the Pineapple Beach Club resort.
- Topaz Restaurant: Luxuriate in views of white-sand beaches and the dazzling blue ocean as you dine on a buffet breakfast, lunch, or themed buffet dinner. Topaz also offers an a la carte dinner menu.
- Chef Pietro’s: Open two nights a week, get your decadent Italian food fix, enjoyed with front row seats to the beach.
- Pineapple Grill Restaurant: Fully immerse yourself in your Caribbean experience at this eatery; taste a host of local dishes at this exquisite à la carte grill, hidden away in the gorgeous gardens.
- Pelican Snack Grill: Grab a light lunch (or a sneaky midnight snack!) here – delicious, casual Caribbean dining.
- The Outhouse: This unique establishment boasts panoramic views of Long Bay, accompanied by amazing BBQ chicken and ribs! Sip on icy beverages as you take in the music and ambience in this wonderful establishment.
Relaxation is always first on the agenda here, but there’s still plenty of activities available for those who prefer a more active holiday!
- Weekly manager’s cocktail party
- Daily resort activities such as aquacise, beach volleyball, beach cricket and more
- Fitness centre featuring cardio & weight machines and free weights
- Non-motorised water sports
- Nightly entertainment featuring local talent
- 3 swimming pools
- Four tennis courts
- Library Bars and lounges
- Chaise lounges and towel service for pool and beach areas