You don’t get much more exclusive than a private island, the perfect retreat for those hoping for complete isolation and tranquillity. Palm Island in The Grenadines is the epitome of private island perfection, complete with the benefits of all-inclusive service and luxury.
From £255 pppnt AI
Palm Island ResortBook Now INTER ISLAND FLIGHTS INCLUDED Book by 15 March 2020
Things to do and see in The Grenadines
Hike or bike your way around the island, soaking in the gorgeous natural beauty and sea life. The vibrant greens and blues of this unspoiled heaven truly must be seen to be believed.
Palm Island offers accommodation that suit the requirements of any visitor, all of which satiate your desire for complete luxury and comfort.
- Island Lofts: Spacious, secluded, and rich in Caribbean style and décor, our lofts offer king-size beds, sitting areas, and private terraces from which to enjoy your panoramic ocean views.
- Beachfront Rooms: Located on the beach, these rustic rooms offer serenity rarely found elsewhere. Spacious and private, these comfortable accommodations spoil you for views and for luxury.
- Palm View Rooms: Enjoy your own space in the privacy of our Palm View rooms, set slightly back in our impressive gardens. With a deep-soaking tub, two queen beds, double shower, and the accompanying services of Palm Island Resort, including; a nightly turndown service, housekeeping, and refrigerated minibar.
- Seagrape Suites: The Seagrape Suites boast 560 square feet, complete with either a covered and furnished terrace or balcony to enjoy the beautiful views of the gardens or the ocean. If you seek elegance, relaxation, and Caribbean luxury, look no further.
- Southern Cross Villa: Views don’t get much better than the ones seen from our Southern Cross Villa, which is perched high in the cliffs. Inside, both bedrooms boast marble ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers, the dining terrace is large and private, while the infinity pool completes this envy-inducing holiday home.
We also stock your villa prior to your arrival, so look forward to cereal, coffee, tea, fruit, beer, spirits, and two bottles of Champagne to kick off your relaxation.
- Sea Feather Villa: Located on Palm Island’s northern shores, this villa is the newest property available. Offering three-bedroom suites and a large living area, this villa accommodates up to 6 people. One of the best features of this property is the giant deck which leads right to the water’s edge. It is the perfect space for both entertaining and relaxing.
- Royal Palm Restaurant: Offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the Royal Palm Restaurant serves a fresh and tasty variety of foods to suit every taste. In the evening, be charmed by the romantic candlelit atmosphere and soothing sounds of the nearby sea.
- Sunset Grill & Bar: Situated on the beach, both local and international fare is served for lunch, opening for dinner occasionally (and by reservation only). For a laid-back meal in an unhurried and casual environment, visit the Sunset Grill.
Bars / Nightlife
- Royal Palm Restaurant Bar: Enjoy a full bar of beer, wine, cocktails, spirits and soft drinks here, both day and night!
- Sunset Grill & Bar: Kick back with a cocktail and an hors d’oeurves at the Sunset Bar, and take in the friendly atmosphere and gorgeous sea views.
The amenities available on Palm Island are varied, and accommodate to the whims of a variety of travellers. Whether you prefer to relax and enjoy being pampered on holiday, or prefer to stay active and explore your surroundings, Palm Island has something to offer.
- 5 Dazzling White-Sand Beaches
- Freshwater Pool
- Boutique spa with a variety of specialties
- Fitness Centre
- Kite Surfing School on nearby Union Island
- Custom ordered romantic beachside picnic lunches and dinners
- Hammocks dotted around, for convenient relaxation