Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN THE CONTRACT BETWEEN ALL TRAVELERS AND HOTEL GUESTS (INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY “GUEST”), THE FAIRWEATHER GROUP, INC. D/B/A ELITE ISLAND RESORTS (“ELITE”), INTERLINE BY ELITE ("IBE") AND THE HOTEL PROVIDING ACCOMMODATIONS AND SERVICES TO GUEST PURSUANT TO A CONFIRMED BOOKING (“HOTEL”). YOUR ENJOYMENT OF YOUR HOLIDAY IS IMPORTANT TO US. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT. IN CONSIDERATION OF THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION AND/OR TICKETS ISSUED TO YOU BY IBE / ELITE AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY TOUR OPERATOR, TRAVEL AGENT, OR TRAVEL PROVIDER, ALONG WITH OTHER GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, ALL GUESTS HEREBY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“CONTRACT”):
- Interline by Elite (thereafter called the company) is a trading name of Elite Island Resorts and Resort Marketing International who are governed by English law.
- A contract is not deemed to be in place until Interline by Elite have either taken a deposit of £150 or full balance (depending on how many days prior to arrival the booking is made).
- The company reserves the right to change costs charged without notice with regard to exchange rate fluctuation, changes in government taxes, hotel taxes or other circumstances which may arise. The customer is responsible to check that all travel documents are correct and in accordance with accommodation booked. The company does not accept liability for any inconvenience caused should customers travel with incorrect documents.
- In the event of exchange rate fluctuation over 2% of the cost of the accommodation, the company reserve the right to impose surcharges accordingly.
- The company reserve the right to cancel accommodation booked before arrival. In this instance the client is entitled to re-book for another date or receive a full refund.
The company will charge £10 per person (plus credit card surcharges if applicable) for amendments made to confirmed reservations.
The company do not charge for a cancellation waiver. The following charges apply to all bookings:
Prior to 7 days of arrival: No charge
0 – 7 days prior to arrival: No refunds will be given. The company will retain your balance for use against rebooking a future stay at an Elite Island Resorts property for stays within 6 months of cancellation date (subject to availability, any additional balance to be paid in addition).
Christmas / New Year bookings: No refunds will be given for cancellation within 60 days of arrival if dates of stay fall over this period.
NOTE: A booking is not considered cancelled until Interline by Elite has received the cancellation in writing.
Additional payments or deposits may be required to secure airline reservations (for Palm Island Resort). Airline tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE once issued and are subject to change fees based on airline policy. Airline schedules, fees and taxes are subject to change by the airline without notice.
The Guest is responsible for reviewing all names, dates, and schedules for airline schedules for accuracy. The Guest is responsible for checking and confirming flight details prior to departure.
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
For bookings within 10 weeks of arrival: Full balance due at time of booking.
For bookings outside of 10 weeks of arrival: £75pp deposit payable at time of booking, balance due at 10 weeks prior to arrival
- Payment Fees
Visa / Mastercard: 2% or £5 minimum
Amex: 3% or £5 minimum
Debit cards: No charge
- The company will not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/personal health/eventualities of war/civil action/act of terrorism/act of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or anything to be generally considered as a force majure during or resulting from your holiday. Please ensure you have taken out a sufficient travel insurance policy prior to travel.
- Clients must comply with passport, visa and health regulations of the country to which they are travelling. The company accepts no liability in the event of refused entry.
- Transfers and air-travel are not included in the cost of your accommodation.
- When you register and / or book with Interline by Elite, you are automatically added to Interline by Elite’s database. The company will contact you with regular special offers and deals from Interline by Elite only. The company will not sell or pass on your details to any external companies.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m, and check-out time is 12:00 noon. Subject to availability, early check-in or late check-out may be available for an additional fee payable locally at the Hotel.
- Upon check-in at the Hotel, the lead Guest whose name the booking is under MUST PRESENT a VALID PASSPORT and a VALID MAJOR CREDIT CARD. The names on the booking confirmation, passport, and credit card must match. This is part of the Hotel’s ongoing efforts to prevent fraud and protect Guests’ identities.
- Upon check-in at the Hotel, a credit card pre-authorisation in the amount of $300 will be completed to cover any room charges, incidentals, and damage. The pre-authorisation will be released at check-out assuming the Guest’s room bill has been paid in full. The Hotel accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card. The Hotel does not accept American Express.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, upon check-in at the Hotel, each adult Guest shall be required to sign the Hotel’s Guest registration form confirming the Guest’s agreement with the terms and conditions contained in Guest registration form. A copy of the terms and conditions included in the Hotel’s Guest registration form is attached to this Contract as Exhibit A. The Hotel’s Guest registration form specifies, among other things, that any claims or controversies arising out of or in connection with any Guest’s stay at or presence upon Hotel property—including the use of any related services, facilities, and amenities—shall be governed by and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws, courts, and authorities of the COUNTRY WHERE THE HOTEL IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED. IF THE GUEST REFUSES TO SIGN THE HOTEL’S GUEST REGISTRATION FORM, THE GUEST SHALL NOT BE PERMITTED TO CHECK-IN AND SHALL BE DENIED ACCESS TO THE HOTEL AND ITS SERVICES AND AMENITIES. THEREFORE, ADVANCE NOTICE OF THIS REQUIREMENT IS HEREBY PROVIDED AND THE GUEST SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS REQUIREMENT PRIOR TO MAKING THEIR HOTEL BOOKING. THE CANCELLATION CHARGES SET FORTH IN PARAGRAPH 2 OF THIS CONTRACT SHALL APPLY IF THE GUEST CHOOSES TO CANCEL OR CHANGE THEIR HOTEL BOOKING DUE TO AN UNWILLINGNESS TO SIGN AND AGREE TO THE HOTEL’S GUEST REGISTRATION FORM. THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS PARAGRAPH 8 SHALL APPLY TO ALL HOTEL BOOKINGS WHETHER MADE DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL, THROUGH ELITE, OR THROUGH ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY TOUR OPERATOR OR TRAVEL AGENT.
- Ground transfers and taxis are NOT INCLUDED. Taxis are typically readily available outside the airport’s baggage claim area. Prearranged ground transfers may be available at an additional cost.
- Dress code: Please check the Hotel’s website for restaurant dress codes. In general, casual and beach attire are acceptable for dining during the day (swimming attire must be covered and dry). Evening dining may require attire such as collared shirts, tailored shorts, long trousers, dresses, skirts and similar attire (i.e., no swimming attire, t-shirts, flip flops, or short-shorts). Topless (for female Guests) or nude sunbathing (for all Guests) is not permitted as per local law.
- Force Majure: The Hotel, Elite Island Resorts, Interline by Elite and any third party tour operators and travel agents shall NOT be liable for any losses or damages due to events beyond their reasonable control including without limitation: acts or orders of governmental authorities; weather; fire; flood; earthquake; volcanic activity; lightning; airline delays or cancellations for any reason; utility outages; strike, lockout, or work stoppage; terrorism; or any event typically described as “force majeure” or an “act of God.” REFUNDS SHALL NOT BE OFFERED in the event of a late or delayed arrival to the Hotel. In the event of a delayed departure from the Hotel, Guests shall be required to pay locally for any additional nights at a rate not to exceed the Hotel’s night published (“rack”) rates. Again, TRAVEL INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
- Insect-Borne Illness: The Hotels are located in a tropical environment. Although the Hotel maintains a year round pest control program, the Hotel, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and suppliers shall absolutely NOT be liable for, and all Guests shall HOLD HARMLESS the Hotel, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and suppliers from any injury, illness, or loss resulting from exposure to Zika virus or any other insect-borne disease or similar tropical illness of any nature whatsoever. Potential Guests who are pregnant or may become pregnant should seek the advice of a qualified physician prior to travel.
- Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions. The Hotel’s food and beverage outlets use wholesome ingredients, which may include peanuts, tree nuts, seeds, shellfish, shrimp, seafood, soy, milk, wheat, and other POTENTIAL ALLERGENS. Due to the large scale of the Hotel’s food and beverage operations, the Hotel CANNOT GUARANTEE that food and beverage items will not come in contact with potential allergens EVEN IF a particular dish or item does not normally include such ingredients. Guests with food allergies or dietary restrictions should TAKE PRECAUTIONS. The Hotel is NOT ABLE to accommodate individually tailored meals or menus for specific guests based on their individual dietary needs. The Hotel and its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and suppliers SHALL ABSOLUTELY NOT BE LIABLE for, and all Guests shall HOLD HARMLESS all such parties, from any injury, illness or loss resulting from food allergies or the Hotel’s inability to meet specific dietary needs or requirements.
- Guests with Disabilities. Due to the unique nature of the Hotel, its buildings, grounds, amenities, and services, the Hotel may not be suitable for Guests with certain disabilities and mobility issues. Some buildings, rooms, grounds, beaches, amenities, events, and services may not be accessible. Likewise, Guests with certain disabilities and mobility issues may encounter difficulties at local airports and with public and private transportation, walkways, buildings, facilities, services and events.
- Forum Selection; Governing Law: As a condition of making any Hotel booking, all Guests hereby agree that the courts and authorities of THE COUNTRY WHERE THE HOTEL IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED shall have EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION over any claims or actions of any nature whatsoever arising out of any act, omission, illness, injury, loss or other occurrence at the Hotel or anywhere in the country where the Hotel is physically located. All other jurisdictions that any Guest may have access to by reason of domicile or otherwise including without limitation the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom are hereby irrevocably WAIVED. Any such claims or actions shall be governed EXCLUSIVELY by the laws and regulations of the country where the hotel is physically located. Any claim brought in an unauthorized jurisdiction shall be DISMISSED without prejudice, and all costs of such dismissal shall be borne by the party who brought the action in the unauthorized jurisdiction. The provisions contained in this Contract shall be LEGALLY BINDING on all Hotel Guests. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this Contract and any other information or advertising relating to any Guest’s travel to or stay at the Hotel, the provisions contained in this booking confirmation SHALL CONTROL.
- Limitations of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall Elite, its owners, officers, employees, agents or insurers be liable for any claim or action of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in relation to any act, omission, illness, injury, loss or occurrence at the Hotel or in the country where the Hotel is physically located. Each Guest shall HOLD HARMLESS Elite and its owners, officers, employees, agents and insurers from any such Hotel-related claims and actions, and from any claims or actions based on the acts or omissions of any third party airline, transportation provider, and tour and excursion providers. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall Elite, the Hotel, any third party tour operators or travel agents, or any of their respective owners, officers, employees, agents or insurers be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, or exemplary damages or any damages based on emotional distress, mental suffering, or psychological injury of any kind.
- LIMITATIONS PERIODS: NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, NO SUIT ARISING OUT OF ANY PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER SHALL BE MAINTAINABLE AGAINST ELITE OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANIES, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR INSURERS UNLESS WRITTEN NOTICE OF THE CLAIM WITH DETAILS IS SENT BY RELIABLE INTERNATIONAL COURIER OR CERTIFIED MAIL WITH DELIVERY RECEIPT AND ADDRESSED TO THE FAIRWEATHER GROUP, INC., 1065 SW 30TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FLORIDA 33442, ATTENTION: LEGAL DEPARTMENT AND IS RECEIVED WITHIN SIX (6) MONTHS AFTER THE INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE OR LOSS OR THE INCIDENT GIVING RISE TO AN ILLNESS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANY SUCH SUIT BE MAINTAINABLE UNLESS COMMENCED (ACTUALLY FILED WITH A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION) WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE OR LOSS OR THE INCIDENT GIVING RISE TO AN ILLNESS.
- Legally Binding. This Contract is LEGALLY BINDING. Each Guest is responsible for reading, understanding, and agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in this Contract as a condition of securing a Hotel booking. The provisions of this Contract have been made available to the Guest IN ADVANCE of making a Hotel booking. The provisions of this Contract are meaningful and enforceable and are NOT “BOILER PLATE” PROVISIONS. This Contract has been made available to Guest PRIOR TO making a Hotel booking and PRIOR TO travel, thus ADVANCE NOTICE has been provided.